We also offer link building as a standalone service. This could be appropriate for you if you are targeting competitive search queries, and already have your on-site optimisations in place. Links are an essential part of every SEO campaign. The number and quality of backlinks pointing to your domain impacts upon how authoritative and important your site is perceived to be. Quality in particular is important and should not be overlooked. Since Google’s algorithm update known as ‘Penguin’, spammy and irrelevant links have not only become ineffective, but they also put your site at risk of penalties and even deindexing. The ways in which we can acquire relevant backlinks include (but are not limited to):
1) Producing amazing content such as articles and infographics which will attract shares and backlinks.
2) Manual outreach to parties that may appreciate the above content (relevant blogs, resource pages, etc.)
3) Guest articles. We can source (and fulfil if appropriate) guest posting opportunities on other websites. In these cases, if you contribute quality content, at the very least you can get an ‘about the author’ link at the bottom.
4) PBNs. These are links from our own private network of blogs that exist solely to build backlinks to our client sites. We also use links from trusted partner networks that are vetted for quality before being used on live client sites. 100% safe, we have never incurred a penalty, nor will we ever.
5) Citations (directory listings from places like yell.com), are also easily acquired links if they haven’t yet been done.